Terms & Conditions:
- Monies made from stalls will go into covering the costs of the events – please donate generously!
- MAB reserves the right to accept or refuse any application at their discretion without disclosing their
- No refunds will be provided for any payment for booking a stall.
- Cheques should be made payable to Muslim Association of Britain Ltd and sent (by recorded delivery) to 124 Harrowdene Road, Wembley HA0 2JF.
- Alternatively, cheques or cash payments can be deposited at the MAB Account:
Lloyds Bank. Sort Code: 30-99-64. Account Number: 01161386
Or payment can be made via bank transfer.
Or you can pay via our website: mabonline.net/donate
- All payments MUST be made prior to the day of the event.
- It is the Stall Owner’s responsibility to arrive on time and set up their stalls on the day of the event. Stall Owner’s are advised to be at the venue for 9.00am. Please note access to the stall area will not be given prior to 9:00am and no later than 10:30am.
- If you arrive after 11:00am, you will be refused entry.
- It is not the organiser’s responsibility to provide any parking to any delegates, stall owners or sponsors.
- NO vehicles are allowed in the stall area.
- Stall location will be as allocated by the organisers of the event. This will not be negotiable.
- MAB does not take any responsibility for the number of turnout, sales, profit, money raised, financial loss or any other loss that the stall encounters. Any estimate provided is only an estimate and not a condition of fulfilment by MAB. MAB does not take responsibility for any cancellation or non-attendance of any of the speakers/artists.
- Stalls are not permitted to sell any food/drink unless agreed with MAB.
- Stall owners must only sell products for the “stall type” they have paid for.
- Stall owners can only conduct their business/promotion from their allocated stall. They are not to go around leafleting etc away from their stall.
- The organisers have the right to remove any material which is deemed illegal, offensive, against Islam or attack any Islamic movement/group/sect. All products must comply with Islamic Principles. No material attacking other Muslim movements will be allowed on the stall.
- Each stall will be given a rectangular table.
- No power (electric) points are guaranteed by MAB.
- By signing this contract the stall/individual agrees and accepts all the above conditions.